Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Orleans here we come and new furniture for the shop


 NOTICE: MAISON DECOR MALDEN 
 will be CLOSED  until April 9th as we are attending the 
Annie Sloan conference in New Orleans next week~!
However our Boston store will be open FRI SAT SUN 11-4
but our Malden store will be closed. 
 Boston has some new additions to the shop~
we hit the auctions and have tables, chairs and more 
in store for you there! Check it out online if you wish 
to shop from your armchair at shopmaisondecor.com
 Of course we are thrilled to be carrying Annie's newest book too.  
We sell this online as well with a grat shipping price of only $2.99!!
 A fabulous pair of mid-century modern black leather tufted 
recliners is headed into Boston as well.
These make a statement for sure! 
Create a private library or smoking room with this pair!
Priced to sell at $300 for the pair~yup that is right!!
You can buy them online, but pick them up in town!
 An elegant china cabinet with lots of pretty detailing is in Boston too~
this would make a nice bookcase, a towel holder for the bathroom or 
even a ....China Cabinet!!!
I grabbed it at auction and just love this piece!  
I will get a nicer photo of it soon, promise.
I also got a beautiful Hepplewhite sideboard.
Thanks to Colin for doing the moving and bringing the pieces 
where I need them, this kid is the best!! He will be in Boston
 running the show, so pop in and say hi! I will be living it up 
with Justin and Annie and the gang in New Orleans
 and have tons to blog about upon my return!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a steal on those beautiful chairs Amy!Have a great time at your class!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time!!!
    Say hello to Caroline ( Piorra Maison and a good friend ) for me when you see her! I'm so over the top jealous of this trip lol
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Thank goodness for Colin. I bet it rocks it while y'all are out of town. Oh...that Annie Sloan book looks good. I'm going to go check out your online store...now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it such a fun event in such a fabulous city....lucky girl. Eat a beignet for me:) HAPPY EASTER AMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get ready to shop, eat, shop, eat. You are going to be about four hours away from Round Top, TX. You MUST go. The spring show is going on now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am coveting the chairs! Have a happy trip!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great things Amy and have lots of fun in New Orleans!...Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learn lots, my friend...and take many photos!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...